Civils and Drainage
- Wavin Drainage
- Site Start Up
- Manhole Solutions
- Concrete Pipe & Culvert
- Clay Drainage
- Plastic Drainage
- Surface Water Drainage
- Flexible Couplings
- Stormwater Management
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Off Mains Drainage & Separators
- PE & Barrier Pipe Systems
- Cable Protection & Access Boxes
- Reinforcement & Ground Movement
- Damp Proof & Barrier Membranes
- Specialist Chemicals
- Hard Landscaping
- Linear Channel Drainage
- Access Covers & Gully Gratings
- Street Furniture
- Traffic Management
- Street Furniture
- Bricks, Blocks & Lintels
- Civils and Drainage
At Keyline, we offer a flexible service tailored to your specific needs. You’ll also get the benefit of our professional experience working within the sector supplying the leading Civil Engineers and Contractors through to supplying materials for councils and the Highways Agency undertaking regular repairs.
Expertise in Traffic Management
We know that finding the right way to manage traffic during upgrade or repair work can make a big difference to a project, so whether you need a temporary or permanent solution, you'll find a wide range of products from leading manufacturers, plus plenty of specialist equipment available to hire.
If you're not sure of the best approach, just ask - our dedicated team can give you all the expert advice you need.
Take a look at the trade associations we work alongside:
Why Choose Us?
Keyline has its own national traffic management team to deal with all orders, stock and techincal queries. This means you'll have a single point of contact for all projects, including general construction work that may cause traffic issues.
With us, you'll benefit from:
- Access to our national team, as well as over 60 branches nationwide
- A huge choice of specialist equipment from leading brands
- Great stock availability, with essential products always in stock and ready to go
- Expert advice and fantastic service from our friendly, knowledgeable team
Our Managed Services
We've got lots of experience in providing bespoke traffic management systems for civil engineers, contractors, councils and the Highway Agency. By asking us to manage your store or logistics, your organisation can benefit from our strengths in purchasing, stocking, delivering and distributing materials.
There's a few different ways we can work with you. We can:
- Adapt and manage your existing store
- Agree on a new location for a dedicated store and/or Keyline branch between us
- Adapt one of our existing branches to provide a dedicated service
- Use several of our branches - ideal for projects covering multiple sites
- Provide a dedicated store or service to a contractor partner
- Provide logistic solutions
- Offer a combination of the above to suit your needs.
A National Traffic Management Office
Suppliers recommend our services because we go that little bit further. Our National Highways Office will act as the intermediary for a number of our suppliers and our customers. We offer electronic trading solutions and a friendly and efficient service that adds value to your business by ensuring you’ve always got everything you need.
For all your requirements contact the National Traffic Management Office on 0113 208 3892 or via email on email@example.com